Commercial Sheet Metal Fabrication Is The Foundation and Legacy Of Roscoe Brown
Our Promise to You is to Perform the Correct Service at an Honest Price
When you need Sheet Metal Fabrication services, trust the experts at Roscoe Brown. Our staff have the skills, knowledge, and tools to preform your custom sheet metal fabrication needs
We’re not happy until you’re happy.
Roscoe Brown is Here for All of Your Needs
- Upfront pricing – you’ll never pay more than you’re quoted
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- We’ll only sell you what you need
- Our trucks are fully stocked to repair most jobs immediately
- We stand by all recommended repairs
- Flexible scheduling, ask about same-day service
- We service Retail Stores, Office Building, Restaurants, Warehouses and Multi-Family Residential Properties
Sheet Metal Fabrication Services
- Custom Square Duct Work
- Square to Round Fittings
- Offsets, transitions, hoods
- Return boxes, plenums, unit boxes
- Drain pans, canvas connectors
- Filter racks
- Exhaust caps
- Chimney Caps
- Counter and Table Top Covers
- Back Splashes
- Cut-to-size Metal Blanks
Other Custom Works and Backflow Prevention Box Cover.
Certified sheet metal fabrication specialists
As one of Middle Tennessee’s commercial and HVAC contractor offering custom fabrication, your build-out will benefit from the fast delivery, precision, and flexibility we offer in streamlining your HVAC design to decrease your installation time. Our custom fabrication has a positive impact on your bottom line, whether you are heating a hospital or cooling a convention center. No job is too large or too small for Roscoe Brown’s custom fabrication shop.
Look to Roscoe Brown for custom and sheet metal fabrication solutions meeting stringent HVAC design requirements and SMACNA (Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association) standards.
Our design planning and load calculations are based on industry standards, ensuring the system we install will more than meet your requirements. Also, we produce your ductwork in our own sheet-metal fabrication facility, so you’ll get the perfect fit to go along with the cost savings. We also offer installation and services for your replacement HVAC system.
Schedule a Comprehensive
Sheet Metal Fabrication Estimate
Roscoe Brown Has Been In The Fabrication Business For Nearly 90 Years.
- Coil line with 2-cradle system
Precision Plasma Cutting Capabilities
- Variety of roll-forming equipment
- Quick lock (mechanical fastener)
- Rollers up to 48” and 16 ga.
- 10’ 14 ga. shear
- Breaking capacity up to 10’ with 16 ga capability
- Full lining table with spray (glue) booth
- Specialty break
- Mach 1 pinner for lined duct
- Solder table
We Can Produce A Variety of Metals
(Gauges: 14 ga – 30 ga)
- Paintable Metal
- Black Iron
The Roscoe Brown Legacy
Opening for business in 1940, Roscoe Brown, himself, transferred his talent, discipline, and expertise in tin work to the heating field, eventually flourishing to include air conditioning. Back then, Murfreesboro was a much smaller town where everybody knew everybody. In turn, this meant you had to do what you said and provide incredible service as a business owner. Eighty one years later, the business has grown and now serves Nashville, McMinnville and Tullahoma. And when it comes to family, Roscoe Brown, Inc. is currently owned and operated by Roscoe Brown’s grandson, Norman Brown. Through the decades, the commitment to honest work with a fast response time has not changed.