Preventative plumbing maintenance is essential to keep your plumbing system performing at peak efficiency. The maintenance programs offered by Roscoe Brown are designed to help lower your utility bills and extend the life of your fixtures and plumbing pipes. For instance, here are some of the benefits:
- Saving Money: Our technicians inspect, test and calibrate all plumbing systems and fixtures to provide maximum efficiency. Leaks can be identified and repaired, which saves on utility costs and limits the potential for structural water damage.
- Minimize Disruption: While often taken for granted, running water is a critical part of a family’s daily routine. Our technicians help ensure that your access to fresh water and proper drainage remains uninterrupted.
- Locate Minor Problems: Periodic visits to your home or office can help locate small problems before they affect the performance of the entire plumbing system. Frozen pipes, overflowing toilets and backed-up drains can be strongly reduced with a preventative maintenance program.
- Emergency Service: We provide 24-hour emergency service to all customers with an active maintenance contract.
Unfortunately, many people wait until a plumbing issue becomes catastrophic. But doesn’t it make more sense to perform plumbing maintenance instead? For your information, repairs and structural damage can be avoided by calling a licensed, professional plumber when any of the following conditions are present:
- Pipe Noise: Unusual hissing, squealing and banging can be caused by a number of different issues such as loose connections, substandard water pressure or air in the piping network.
- Water Leaks: Leaks often develop from corrosion, and they usually occur in the pipe material, joints or at the fixture. Even small leaks should be addressed immediately to avoid higher repair costs and potential damage to wood and other materials.
- Substandard Water Pressure: An unexpected drop in water pressure may be a symptom of a broken supply line or a problem at the water meter.
- Burst Pipe: A pipe can burst due to compromised water lines or sub-freezing outdoor temperatures. We ensure that your pipes are protected during the winter months to prevent an unexpected loss of water pressure. Make sure you block off all foundation vents to stop cold air from freezing pipes in your home.
- Mold or Mildew: The presence of mold or fungi on an interior or exterior wall can indicate a water leak is present in the surrounding area. Black mold colonies can present a serious health hazard and must be immediately addressed.
- Water Accumulation: Wet spots on floors, carpets or in your lawn can indicate a leak is in the immediate vicinity.
When you’re ready to explore the benefits of a plumbing maintenance agreement, we encourage you to call one of our friendly customer service representatives.