If You Can Imagine It, We Can Fabricate It.
As one of middle Tennessee’s commercial and HVAC contractor offering custom fabrication, your build-out will benefit from the fast delivery, precision, and flexibility we offer in streamlining your HVAC design to decrease your installation time. Our custom fabrication has a positive impact on your bottom line, whether you are heating a hospital or cooling a convention center. No job is too large or too small for Roscoe Brown’s custom fabrication shop.
Look to Roscoe Brown for custom and sheet metal fabrication solutions meeting stringent HVAC design requirements and SMACNA (Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association) standards.
In-House Fabrication (Lined and Unlined)
- Custom Square Duct Work
- Square to Round Fittings
- Offsets, transitions, hoods
- Return boxes, plenums, unit boxes
- Drain pans, canvas connectors
- Filter racks
- Exhaust caps & more
- Chimney Caps
- Counter and Table Top Covers
- Back Splashes
- Cut-to-size Metal Blanks
Variety of Metals (Gauges: 14 ga – 30 ga)
- Paintable Metal
- Black Iron
Custom Fabricating Equipment
- Coil line with 2-cradle system
- 2 plasma cutters
- Variety of roll-forming equipment
- Quick lock (mechanical fastener)
- Rollers up to 48” and 16 ga.
- 10’ 14 ga. shear
- Breaking capacity up to 10’ with 16 ga capability
- Full lining table with spray (glue) booth
- Specialty break
- Mach 1 pinner for lined duct
- Soldier table