Eschew the Flu: Your Guide to Good Health in 2017Posted on
You can’t help but imagine every TV ad with a CGI-generated, gravelly voiced germ whenever you visualize cold and flu season. A new wave of the flu has just started propagating its nastiness throughout the school systems in Tennessee. Parents everywhere are scrambling to build their family members’ immune systems. To that end, Roscoe Brown has a few ideas for you to help that good health along, including an HVAC-related idea you may not be aware of already:
1. Vitamins – Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D (best ingested through sunshine exposure), and Vitamin E are all credited with boosting your immune system.
2. Exercise – Working out with regularity helps you sweat out the toxins you’re carrying around inside of you that can result in illness.
3. Eat a Rainbow – Eat fruits and vegetables as vibrant and varied in color as the Skittles you handed out on Halloween.
4. Be Pro Probiotics – Probiotics will detox your colon (part of the true “smart system” controlling your body’s immunities) and boost your immune system.
5. Echinacea – A powerful immune system stimulant, this supplement has also been found to fight severe upper respiratory infections.
6. Colloidal Silver – Since ancient times, colloidal silver has been used to inhibit the growth of bacteria. A small drop can be ingested daily, for no more than 14 days in a row, to fight bacterial infections. Externally, it can be used to heal wounds, sores and infections.
7. Elderberry – Not just the flavor of wine in some old country song, elderberry has been proven to fight colds, flu, allergies and inflammation.
8. Air Cleansing – There are air purification systems out there that literally “rinse” your air with hydro-peroxides, not only improving your air quality, but also extending the life of your HVAC system. Roscoe Brown offers indoor air quality testing to identify the best solution for your home.
9. Ultraviolet Room Air Sterilizers – Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation systems will eliminate 99.9% of air-borne germs, viruses, bacteria, molds, fungie and spores in your home.
10. UV Germ Killer Wands – Whether you wave this wand over your toothbrush, or the countertop where you’ve been cutting raw meat, it’s a proven bacteria and germ killer.
11. Himalayan Salt Lamps – These lamps are being credited with cleansing and deodorizing the air to reduce your allergy and asthma a symptoms, neutralizing electromagnetic radiation (coming from your electronics, like your digital note pad and smart phone) as well as reducing your static electricity.
We hope these tips keep your families healthy in 2017, and if you’d like to hear more information on air cleansing, just give us a call at 1-888-MY-ROSCOE.